Connecting a printer to the UBER EATS tablet via Bluetooth
The Uber Eats Bluetooth printer is available on our store.
This printer can only be used for the Uber Eats delivery platform, if you want to use one printer for several delivery platforms the Multi Platform model is more suitable.
Warning: Do not connect other devices to the same Uber Eats printer.
It is recommended to dedicate only one printer per application.
You can even choose to have your orders printed automatically as soon as they are received to save even more time on preparation.
How it works with the Uber Eats for Restaurant app
You can use the official Uber Eats tablet or your own Android mobile/tablet to start printing Uber Eats order tickets.
Bluetooth connection mode
In order to print Uber Eats orders, you need to pair the tablet with the printer by connecting your tablet via Bluetooth to the printer.
Connection between the printer and your tablet/smartphone
- Open the Bluetooth connection settings on your tablet or smartphone.
- Check that Bluetooth is enabled on your device
- Search for “Star Micronics” in the list of available devices
- Write the Bluetooth pairing code: 0000
- Click on “PAIR” to accept the pairing request
- Printer is now connected to the tablet
Linking the printer to the Uber Eats tablet
- Open Uber Eats app
- Click on SETTINGS
- Tap on the slider to enable “Receipt printing”
- Select printer (TSPxxx)
It can take up to 30 seconds to detect a printer
- Click on TEST PRINT
- A TEST ticket is printed.
Make sure your tablet has the latest update for the Uber Eats app before pairing the printer